Prof. Ms. Khalida Nasir
Leading the Commerce College program at CAMS Prof. Ms. Khalida Nasir brings with him an extensive experience in academia.
He passed M.A (English) from University of Karachi in 1975, starting his teaching career with with Govt. College of Commerce & Economics as a lecturer.
Ms. Khalida Nasir, a well-known figure in the education circle has started her career after completing M.A in English from University of Karachi as English Lecture at Govt. College of Commerce & Economics. She has also served as a member of Intermediate Board, Karachi. In addition, she has also taught advance English to O’level Section.
He remained member of the Courses Committee of Economics up to postgraduate level. He was an Elected Member of Senate, University of Karachi and is still the member of Affiliation and Monitoring Committee of Board of Intermediate Education of Karachi.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
- Association Of the Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)-UK
- University College Sedaya International (Malaysia)
- University of Karachi
- University of Sindh
- Board of Intermediate Education, Karachi
- Dist. Officer Education (Colleges), Karachi
- The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) UK
- London South Bank University (LSBU)
First Year Commerce
Minimum 60% Marks in SSC (Matriculation)
Minimum 8 Passes in O’ Level (Equivalence Certificate required from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen)
Students awaiting results can also apply for provisional admission.
Admissions open in May and continue till August. Classes commence from Mid-August.
Admissions are based upon:
- Results of previous examinations
- CAMS Aptitude Test Results
- Islamiat (C) for Muslims or Civics (Akhlaqiat) (C) for Non-muslims
- English (C) Normal Paper 1 or English (C)Advance Paper 1
- Urdu (C) Normal Paper 1 or Urdu (C) Easy Paper 1
- Accounting Paper 1
- Principles of Commerce Paper 1
- Principles of Economics
- Business Math
- Pakistan Studies
- English (C) Normal Paper 2 or English (C) Advance Paper 2
- Urdu (C) Normal Paper 2 or Urdu (C) Easy Paper 2
- Accounting Paper 2
- Principles of Commerce Paper 2 (Banking)
- Commercial Geography
Why one should do I.Com at CAMS?
Financial Accounting, being one of the core subject for commerce students, cannot be ignored without having clear basic concepts, to give students conceptual knowledge of this core area, we teach an extra subjects of financial accounting based on the following subjects of Foundations in Accounting (FIA) of ACCA:
- Recording Financial Transactions (FA1)
- Managing Financial Records (MA1)
- Management Information (FA2)
- Managing Cost and Finances (MA2)
|1||Paper I||Islamic Studies/Ethics and Pakistan Studies||100|
|2||Papar II||Functional English (Compulsory)||100|
|3||Paper III||Introduction to Business||100|
|4||Paper IV||Principles of Accounting||100|
|5||Paper V||Business Mathematics and Statistics||100|
|6||Paper VI||Economic Analysis and Policy||100|
|1||Paper I||Business Communication||100|
|2||Papar II||Principles of Management||100|
|3||Paper III||Economic Development of Pakistan||100|
|4||Paper IV||Advanced Accounting and Cost Accounting||100|
|5||Paper V||Business and Industrial law||100|
|6||Paper VI||Optional any one:||100|
|a) Auditing and Income Tax Law|
|b) Introduction to Computer Application in Business|
|c) Principles of Marketing|
|d) Principles of Insurance|
|e) Banking and Finance|