1. Prof. Sabiha Nigar (Acting Principal)
M.A. English Literature (Sindh University)
M.A. TELF (Teaching of English as Foreign Language)
Post Graduate Diploma E.L.T (English Language Teaching)
- Experience of 30 years Teaching English to Intermediate and Degree Classes at Sir Syed Govt. Girls College, Karachi.
- Experience of 6 years teaching Functional and Business English to Intermediate and Degree Classes at Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Appointed by Allama Iqbal Open University Supervisor of thesis for TEFL Students.
- Appointed as Principal at Govt. Girls Degree College, Metroville, SITE.
- Presently working as an Acting Principal at CAMS Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Campus IV for the last one year.
2. Miss. Zillay Huma (Lecturer in Urdu)
M.A. (Urdu) from Sindh University.
M.A. (Political Science) from Sindh University.
3.Miss. Saman Hussain (Lecturer in Commerce)
M.COM (Karachi University)
4. Mr. Qamar Abbas (Lecturer in Mathematics)
M.Sc. Applied Mathematics (Karachi University)
Certificate Course in Business Mathematics and Statistics (Karachi University)
5. Mr. Hafiz Nazar (Lecturer in Islamic Studies)
M.A. Islamic Studies (Sindh University)
6. Mr. Iqbal Zafar (Lecturer in Economics)
M.A. Economics (Bhawalpur University)