FEE STRUCTURE FOR COMMERCE GROUP
|Prospectus & Admission Form||500||300|
|* Admission Fee (on entrance)||25,000||–|
|* Caution Money (Refundable)||1,000||–|
|* Sports Activities||2,000||2,000|
|* Library Fee (per annum)||2,500||2,500|
|* Student Affairs / Welfare (per annum)||2,500||2,500|
|* College Fund (per annum)||2,000||2,000|
|* Monthly Tuition Fee (8,300 x 1)||8,300||–|
|* Monthly Tuition Fee (8,300 x 2)||–||16,600|
- The Monthly fee is to be paid quarterly (every three month)
- The Fee will have to be paid each quarter in advance.
- Fee endowment may he provided to needy students.
- All Fee are non- refundable.
- The Fee shall be charged for the whole academic year (12 months) irrespective of date of admission.
- Due date for fee payment
- 1st Installment at the time of admission.
- 2nd Installment up to 15th February 2017 (Two Months)
- 3rd Installment up to 31st March 2017. (Three Months)
- 4th Installment, up to 10th June 2017. (Three Months)
- 5th Installment Before submission of annual Examination form September 2017. (Three Months)
- A late payment surcharge of Rs.2000/- will be charged after due date.
- If the fee is paid after one month of the due date, the name of the student will be struck off from the college rolls and re-admission fee of Rs.3000/- will be charged from the defaulters.
- Caution money is refundable within six months from the date of announcement of the results.
- Payment of fee can only be made by way of Bank pay order drawn in favor of CAMS (Pvt.) Limited, Karachi or in cash at College counter.