FEE STRUCTURE FOR NEW ADMISSIONS FOR COMMERCE GROUP
|XI Comm||XII Comm|
|Prospectus & Admission Form||500||300|
|* Admission Fee (on entrance)||25,000||–|
|* Caution Money (Refundable)||1,000||–|
|* Library Fee (per annum)||2,400||2,800|
|* Student Affairs / Welfare (per annum)||2,400||2,800|
|* Computer Lab Fee (per annum)||2,000||2,000|
|* College Fund (per annum)||2,200||2,400|
|* Annual Charges||–||5,000|
|* Monthly Fee||9,300||9,300|
- The Monthly fee is to be paid quarterly (every three months)
- Fee endowment may be provided to needy students.
- All Fee are non- refundable. (Except Caution Money)
- The Fee shall be charged for the whole academic year (12 months) irrespective of date of admission.
- Due date for fee payment
- 1st Installment at the time of admission.
- 2nd Installment up to 09th September 2017 Two Months fee (Sep & Oct.)
- 3rd Installment up to 10th November 2017.Three Months (Nov,Dec & Jan)
- 4th Installment up to 14th January 2018.Three Months (Feb,Mar & Apr)
- 5 th Installment up to 14th April 2018. Three Months (May, June & July)
- Payment of fee can only be made by way of Bank pay order drawn in favor of CAMS (Pvt.) Limited, Karachi or in cash at College counter.
- A late payment surcharge of Rs.2000/- is charged.
- If the fee is paid after one month of the due date, the name of the student will be struck off from the college rolls and re-admission fee of Rs.3,000/- will be charged from the defaulters.
- Caution money is refundable within six months from the date of announcement of the results.