CAMS, in collaboration with UCSI University-Malaysia offers a Foreign Degree Program. It is a 2 + 1 Collaborative Bachelors Degree where students can study 2 Years in Karachi and Final Year in Malaysia:
- B.A. (Hons.) Accounting & Finance
- B.A. (Hons.) Business Administration
- B.A. (Hons.) Marketing
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Business Information System
- Get Exemptions of 9/14 ACCA, 8/15 CIMA & 8/14 CPA (Australia) papers upon completion.
- Internship of 6 months arranged by CAMS in Pakistan & by UCSI University in Malaysia.
- International Degree Pathway (IDP): Transfer to Universities in United Kingdom, Canada, Australia & New Zealand after 2 years at CAMS.
- Study along 15,000 students belonging from China, India, Middle East, Taiwan, Mauritius, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Study 5 Semesters at CAMS and 3 semesters in UCSI University- Malaysia.
- 4 months internship in Karachi & 2 months internships in Malaysia arranged by CAMS.
- Recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad.
- The student can transfer to Malaysia at any stage of the degree.
- Student Visa will be processed by CAMS within 3 months before leaving for Malaysia.
- Marks, course & fees updates available on the IIS portal of UCSI University’s website.
- 19 acre campus in the heart of Cheras-Kuala Lumpur giving access to banks, financial institutions, eateries, transport, entertainment and accommodation.
- Residential Halls to comfortably accommodate a student population of more than 15000.
- The Campus includes the Student Centre, the Resource Centre, the Academic Blocks and
- Basketball, Badminton, Squash courts, Gymnasium, Football Field, Swimming pool, Four Floor Library, Auditorium, Recital hall, Residential halls, Bookstores & an Apple Experience Centre.
- A level: Minimum A – E grade in any 2 principal subjects.
- Intermediate: Minimum “B” grade in 2nd Year.Result awaiting students can also apply on the basis of a minimum B grade in 1st Year Result.
- Application Form UCSI University Application Form
- Photocopy of all academic transcripts/ qualifications.
- 8 copies of white background passport size photographs.
Foreign Collaborations Manager
Address: C-50 CP Berar C.H.S Amir Khusro Road,
Ph: (92 21) 34194027-9
UCSI UNIVERSITY, KUALA LUMPUR CAMPUS (SOUTH WING)
Adress: No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading,
UCSI Heights, Cheras 56000
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: (+603) 9101 8880,
Fax: (+603) 9102 2614 Fax: 03-91023606